Digital Marketing Coordinator Intern Interview Questions
"message": "The server had an error while processing your request. Sorry about that!",
1. Scenario: Your client runs a social media campaign for their new product and wants to know the conversion rate from the campaign. The campaign had a total of 500 clicks and resulted in 40 purchases. What was the conversion rate?
Candidate Answer: The conversion rate would be 8%. (40 purchases / 500 clicks = 0.08 or 8%)
2. Scenario: Your client wants to know which social media platform is driving the most traffic to their website. Provide a breakdown of the traffic sources for the past month.
Candidate Answer: To calculate this, I would use Google Analytics and go to the "Acquisition" section. From there I would select "Channels" and look at the past month's data. This should provide a breakdown of the traffic sources and allow me to see which social media platform is generating the most traffic.
3. Scenario: Your client wants to run a paid search campaign with a budget of $1000. The cost per click for their target keywords is $1.50. How many clicks can they expect to receive?
Candidate Answer: With a budget of $1000 and a cost per click of $1.50, the client can expect to receive approximately 667 clicks. ($1000 / $1.50 per click = 666.67)
4. Scenario: Your client is considering running a Facebook ad campaign and wants to know the average click-through rate (CTR) for Facebook ads. What is the average CTR for Facebook ads?
Candidate Answer: The average click-through rate for Facebook ads is around 0.90%. However, it can vary depending on the industry and target audience.
5. Scenario: Your client wants to run an A/B test on their email campaign to determine which subject line leads to higher open rates. The original subject line had an open rate of 20%, while the new subject line had an open rate of 25%. Which subject line should be used for future campaigns?
Candidate Answer: The new subject line with a 25% open rate should be used for future campaigns as it had a higher open rate than the original subject line.