Office Manager Salary in Canada
20% Low Band Avg
80% High Band Avg
Salaries based on experience level
The Average Entry Level salary of Office Manager in Canada is CAD $45K/yr, this salary increases 9% to $49K/yr when reach Mid Level Career.
From Mid to Senior Level the average salary increases 10% from $49K/yr to $54K/yr.
Salary Compared to Canada National Average Salary
- Office Manager in Canada Salary
- Canada National Average Salary
The Average Salary of Office Manager in Canada is $49K/yr. This is -22% lower ($-14,516) compared to Canada national average salary of $63K/yr.
Job Title: Office Manager
Overview/Summary of the role:
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office and ensuring that it runs efficiently. This involves managing administrative tasks, handling correspondence between departments, supervising staff, and managing budgets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage daily operations of the office, including managing schedules and tasks, delegating tasks among staff members, coordinating with other departments, and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Ensure that the office is running smoothly by overseeing administrative tasks such as answering phones, keeping records, and managing budgets
- Supervise and manage staff members, including hiring, training, and scheduling
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve office efficiency
Interviewer: Good morning, and thank you for joining us today. Can you tell us a little bit about your experience as an Office Manager?
Candidate: Certainly. I have over five years of experience as an Office Manager. In my previous role, I was responsible for managing a team of five administrative assistants, conducting performance evaluations, overseeing office equipment and supplies, and managing the office budget.
Interviewer: Sounds like you have a lot of experience in the role. How do you prioritize your daily tasks as an Office Manager?
Candidate: I prioritize my tasks by their urgency and importance. I create a to-do list every morning and organize my tasks based on deadlines, deliverables, and other priorities.
Interviewer: What strategies do you use to ensure the office runs smoothly?
Candidate: Communication is key. I make sure that all team members are aware of company policies, procedures, and expectations. I also schedule regular team meetings and encourage open communication to address any concerns or issues as soon as they arise.
The highest salary for Office Manager in Canada can be found in Airdrie, followed by Abbotsford 2nd, and Aurora 3rd.